The Keepers of Conscience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haus's Background Story

2 posters

Go down

Haus's Background Story Empty Haus's Background Story

Post  Haus Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 pm

:grunt:
Haus
Haus

Back to top Go down

Haus's Background Story Empty This is me

Post  Haus Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

I was born of a human mother my father Horg, Lords of Sin in the city of Gurz-goi, raped to add another half blood to his thriving army. After my birth my father almost instantly had me reared in the ways of war. I was beaten, cut, and treated like dirt in order to make me the fighting machine he wanted for his army. As the years pass through this training I developed a very strong build and burning rage against the orcs. This rage helped me to get stronger and help to discipline me in the use of weapons. When I was twelve my father had me publicly kill my first innocent though I didn’t want to I killed that human child. After my first kill I was ready for war and I was drafted into my father’s army as a chieftain. I fought in my father’s army for four years then one night I had the chance to make a run for it and I did.

After leaving the army I wandered the lands to find a companion someone not completely geared towards war. After a year of searching I came across a tavern in Cassomir a city whose people are not scared of me or my half-blood kin. In this tavern my eyes fell onto the most beautiful creature I have ever seen and she was doing a weird dance while taking off her clothes and the men in the bar were giving her money. I watched the dance until she was done and I followed her out of the tavern. I must of scared her because she started to run so I ran after her she wasn’t very fast and she soon ran out of breath and when I caught up to her she did a back flip and started pounding on my head with her little hand. I reached her behind myself to get her off but she jumped off and started running again so once I again I chased after her. She cornered herself in an alleyway and I asked her “why do you keep running?”, and she asked me why I was following her. I answered her with the first thing that I could think of and I replied, “Because you’re beautiful. I saw you in the tavern and I wanted to talk to you.” And then she said she wanted to talk in the tavern. I said “Okay,” and as we walked back to the tavern I was nervous from being around such a beautiful creature; she kept asking me questions and through our little conversation on the way back to the tavern I found out her name was Pai. We talked all through the night, and I told her I was looking for someone to keep me company because I never had a friend. I was really really really happy when she agreed to come with me.

During the next 2 years, we really got to know each other and we had an awesome way of making money. She would dance and I was security, nobody fucked with her since I had her back. When we encountered monsters in our travels, the 2 of us took them out faster than I would alone.
Haus
Haus

Back to top Go down

Haus's Background Story Empty Re: Haus's Background Story

Post  Thateus Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:39 pm

wow creep much haus? your really creepy.

Thateus

Back to top Go down

Haus's Background Story Empty Re: Haus's Background Story

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down